What is covered under Compliance Training?
Compliance training imparts both theoretical and practical knowledge to all key stakeholders involved in the compliance process of an organization. The training can be customized based on the specific needs of an organization and can cover multiple regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Prop 65, Conflict Minerals, SDS, IMDS, and others. Trainees learn what the regulations mean for their business, the risks and penalties of non-compliance, what they need to do to meet regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
How is the training conducted?
We have different options for conducting the training, both online and offline. Some of the popular options are:
- Onsite/Offsite in person training programs
- Online interactive classroom sessions
- One-on-one guidance and mentoring for leadership / executives
- On-demand / recorded Webinars and e-learning programs
- Training manuals and explainer videos
What are the benefits of Compliance Training?
Most organizations ignore the benefits of conducting Compliance Training because they have more pressing operational issues. But they are often not aware that they are losing time and money in achieving compliance by delaying the development of internal knowledge and awareness. Some of the top benefits of Compliance Training:
- Brings in uniform understanding across all stakeholders on the compliance regulations and obligations
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance, which can lead to penalties, fines and other legal issues
- Enhances supplier relationships by taking a collaborative approach on compliance
- Better and faster compliance documentation, validation and reporting
- Minimizes supply chain risks and protection of business reputation
How do I get a Compliance Training organized?
ComplianceXL has Senior Compliance Specialists, who can conduct training for your internal and external stakeholders. You can contact one of our ComplianceXL Training Specialists right now by clicking the link below, and book a consultation call so you can organize a customized training program.