Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
Companies are challenged with the amount of work involved in material compliance without dedicated teams who can derive their regulatory compliance strategy. A holistic compliance plan is comprised of several elements from impact and gap analysis to training internal and external stakeholders to building programs that meet due diligence requirements.
Our focus is on delivering compliance programs that your company can leverage over the long term to meet its objectives and compliance obligations.
Our services include:
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Roadmap for RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals and other global regulations
- Impact assessment for new regulations or regulation changes
- Process setup for managing the compliance program
- Compliance Platform Evaluation and Selection
- Compliance Training for Employees and Suppliers
- Managed Compliance Advisory services
a comprehensive gap analysis is needed to assess any deficiencies in your running compliance systems
Failure to comply with stipulated regulations can cost a company millions of dollars in the forms of fines and stop-shipments.
A typical compliance roadmap
will have different modules, ranging from consulting and training to assisting with supplier engagement, deploying technology and compliance reporting.
We at ComplianceXL provide on-site resources with knowledge regulatory compliance and procurement.
Get answers for most frequently asked questions about Compliance Consulting.