Are your Bills of Materials (BOMs) up to date for all your products? Do you have a reliable life cycle stage for each part number in your BOM? Do you have the right manufacturer part number and manufacturer name associated with every part? Are your material descriptions comprehensive and standardized? Do you have the required compliance information for all the parts in your BOM, such as for RoHS, REACH and CA Prop 65?
Get solutions to all your BOM related issues at ComplianceXL, with our BOM Analysis services. An up-to-date and accurate BOM with information on the life cycle stage of each part in the BOM and compliance certifications, improve the efficiency across engineering, supply chain and manufacturing by ensuring seamless flow of reliable information.
Our Bill of Material (BOM) Analysis Services includes:
- BOM Cleansing and Enrichment
- Validating and standardizing Manufacturer Name & Manufacturer Part Number
- Enhancing the part description with key attributes
- BOM risk analysis and risk management:
- Lifecycle validation: Active, obsolete, End of Life (EOL) Not Recommended for New Designs (NRND)
- Proactive monitoring of lifecycle changes, tracking PCNs
- Alternate Part Identification
- Identification of alternate parts for Obsolete or EOL parts
- Identifying additional sources for single source parts
- Cross refencing of parts
- Compliance support
- Verify compliance to regulations like RoHS, REACH, Prop 65
- Collect supplier compliance documentation (Full Material Disclosures, Certificates of Compliance)
- Generate compliance rollup reports for the BOM
- Identify alternate parts for non-compliant parts
- PLM Data Services
- Ensuring data integrity while moving to a new PLM system or upgrade
- Providing all the services above on an ongoing basis for the data within a PLM
- Managing the ECO process
We have helped hundreds of manufacturers across the globe to manage BOMs efficiently and ensure the PLM and ERP data is accurate and reliable.