Our compliance training provides practical, interactive and easy to understand training sessions, with practical examples and scenarios that ensure trainees fully recognize the compliance mandate. We provide your team with an armory of compliance content to build and support a culture of compliance and effectively manage smooth operations across cross-functional stakeholders.
Major focus areas of compliance training include:
- Identification of knowledge gaps, training needs
- Delivery of training to key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Helping trainees understand relevance of policies and framework to compliance program
- Bringing in alignment in goals across all functional groups
- Create a proactively communicate plan for effective execution of the compliance program
Types of training:
- Onsite/Offsite training programs
- Virtual interactive classroom sessions
- One-on-one guidance and mentoring for leadership
- Webinars and e-learning programs
We also extend our support as an On-going helpdesk for internal teams or for suppliers; with ready and quick information access.
Our Supplier training services provide training to suppliers on compliance regulations, reporting requirements, expected documentation, and align them to the expectations of their client.
Get answers for Frequently Asked Questions on Compliance Training and Support